The Journey process is profoundly healing. It engages with the most repressed and hidden parts of your being and enables you to release, forgive and heal. You are established in a relaxed setting where your long-buried traumatic memories and emotions can be sensitively uncovered, safely re-experienced and resolved. In this way the greatest obstacles in your life become the fuel of your liberation.
You are in charge during your process, you choose how deep you go. I support and encourage you in this, helping you to heal as much as possible. Many people find that a single Journey is equivalent to a year of regular psychotherapy sessions, often considerably more. Indeed the Journey process often enables healing that would never be achieved through a more traditional approach. Note that Journey work complements other treatments and therapies, including psychotherapy.
My 17 years experience means I’m able to work intuitively with you to tailor your Journey process to your specific issues and to what you most need for your greatest healing. Please email or call me for a free 15 minute no-obligation consultation to discuss how the process can help you.
- SPECIAL PROMOTION: I am currently offering SKYPE or ZOOM Journey Processes anywhere in the world for £100, a saving of £60. These online Journeys as powerful as face to face Journeys
- FACE to FACE JOURNEYS typically last between two and three hours and cost £160. In London I charge £180. Note I am happy to discuss concessions if needs be
- RECOMMENDED: SPECIAL PRICE deal for a sequence of three face to face Journeys over any agreed period for £350 (London £400). One Journey is often life changing, three or more is even better as they help ensure associated issues are cleared
- YOUNG PERSON’S Journey Processes, 11-18, usually last around two hours. The young person must be fully in agreement to doing the process (they’re welcome to chat with me by phone first) and I ask parents/guardians to be nearby in another room to ensure robust safeguarding
- CHILD’S JOURNEY Processes, 7-11, generally last between one and one-and-a-half hours and costs £120, £150 in London. Note children need to be a minimum of seven years old and they must agree to a Journey process. I ask parents/guardians to be nearby in another room to ensure robust safeguarding
- VIP PACKAGE: Journey Process with deep release massage: This is an extremely powerful combination as much of our blocked emotion is held in our bodies. Deep release massage helps you to release this emotion more easily and helps your body to ease into a new way of being more seamlessly. Usually I organise the massage in the morning and The Journey process in the afternoon. The price is £290. For three massages and three Journeys over a period of your choosing the price is £750
- GRIEF CIRCLES, are a new area of my work. I am setting up four session options which include many different ways of helping people to access, express and share their grief in a supportive group environment. It’s not about making grief ‘better’, it’s about allowing it’s natural flow which, ultimately, when fully expressed, leads to a greater capacity for love and healing. Cost varies but is usually around £100 for the four sessions
Note that doing ongoing Journeys, perhaps every one, two or three weeks or months, even annually, is a powerful way of continuing to improve and ensure your wellbeing. As each Journey stands alone it is completely your choice when and if you arrange further Journeys
For more information email email@example.com
Before and after a Journey
It is ideal to take time before a Journey to be quiet or to meditate, also to eat only a little to allow space for emotional flow. Additionally it’s helpful if you allow your issue (or issues) to be fully present before your Journey. For example, if you are overwhelmed by grief, really welcome it. The more present your problem is in a Journey the better. Relax, there really is no wrong or right way to do a Journey – whatever comes up is the relevant to the issue and pattern that you’re healing. Everything is welcome. And feel very free to get it ‘wrong’.
It is advisable to have some quiet time after a Journey, ideally for the rest of the day. People very often feel refreshed and renewed after a Journey and sometimes strong feelings and memories can come up for hours, even days. If they do, let them flow, they are safe and healing. They are like the beads falling off a broken necklace. Once you’ve healed one issue you’ll find other related issues can also fall away.
I make two follow up telephone calls and/or emails after your Journey; usually one after two days, and one after a week. I am also available to take your calls.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07746103700
MY OWN JOURNEY
Things first came to a head for me with the death of my mother when I was a very young 21. I didn’t have the resources to know how to deal with her death and grieve properly. I tried to hold it all together but I was a mess. I did some years of Jungian counselling but it had little impact. I went on to do a fair bit of shamanic work, which certainly deepened me, but it didn’t help release the wild storm of feelings locked away within me. I knew these feelings were there, and the books of Alice Miller helped me to understand how and why they were there (also my DipPsych), but I just didn’t have the key to release them.
Eventually, almost 20 years after my mother’s death, I heard Brandon Bays speak at Alternatives in London. I had mixed feelings about her presentation style, it didn’t appeal so much, but her words had an impact and I bought her book The Journey (see below for a free copy). When I read it I felt it viscerally in my body. I decided to go to a Journey Intensive and the process I did that weekend was life changing. It was the key that unlocked the door of my held emotion and I wept and wept…I didn’t even finish the process as there were so many tears of grief and pain. In that one process I released more far than I’d released in something like more than three years of counselling.
I have had a great many Journeys since that first one and facilitated hundreds if not thousands as a Journey Practitioner over the past 17 years, and I can honestly say that it is the single best technique I know of accessing and releasing held and usually hidden trauma and feelings…and I’ve tried plenty of approaches over the years. One to three processes can transform your life forever. It’s remarkably effective and powerful.
If you be interested in hearing more about the Journey and/or me do get in touch. I’ll be very happy to discuss these things with you. Also see my website – neildelstrother.co.uk and visit my Journey page on Facebook
While you may be more interested in hearing about my Journey work, this interview will give you some insight into my approach to The Journey, my understandings and my experience of shamanic work: Exploring Possibilities. The interview starts about three minutes in.
DISCOUNT FOR JOURNEY EVENTS
FREE BOOK OFFER