The Journey process is profoundly healing and liberating. It engages with the most repressed and hidden parts of your being and enables you to release, forgive and heal. You are established in a relaxed setting where your long-buried traumatic memories and emotions can be sensitively uncovered, safely re-experienced and resolved for good. In this way the greatest obstacles in your life become the fuel of your liberation.
You are in charge during your process, you choose how deep you go. I support and encourage you in this, helping you heal as much as possible. Many people find that one to three Journeys are equivalent to a year of regular counselling / psychotherapy sessions, often considerably more. Indeed the Journey process often enables healing that would never be achieved through a straight talking cure approach. Note that Journey work complements other treatments and therapies.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
My long experience as a senior Journey Practitioner means I’m able to work creatively and intuitively with you to tailor the proven Journey process to your specific issues and aims, to adapt it to what you most need to engender your greatest healing. Do feel free by the way to send me an email to set up a free 15 minute consultation to discuss how the process might help you, there’s no obligation whatsoever.
- As a special promotion, I am offering a SKYPE Designer Journey Process to anywhere in the world for £100 (for the next eight weeks). Skype Journeys have a slightly different feel to them and they can be very powerful indeed, indeed just as powerful as face to face Journeys
- The Designer Journey Process lasts between two and three hours and I currently charge £150 (I say currently as this is on the low end of the scale for a Journey process and I will be reviewing this soon). In London I charge £180. Note that if your financial circumstances are not great I am happy to find a price that works for both of us. Please contact me via email or phone to discuss this: email@example.com
- Recommended: I offer special price deals for a sequence of three Designer Journeys over a period that suits you to support your healing most fully, usually for a price £350. In London it’s £400. One Journey is very often life changing, three is even better as they help ensure an issue (and associated issues) is met in its entirety and fully cleared
- Special Designer Journey with deep release massage package: This is an extremely powerful combination as much of our stuck/blocked emotion is held in our bodies. Deep release massage helps you to access and release this emotion more easily and helps your body to ease into a new way of being more seamlessly. Usually I set a massage up for a day before The Journey process – sometimes though people prefer it the day after (and sometimes both). The price for one deep release massage/one Designer Journey is £250 (with two massages it’s £300). For three massages and three Designer Journeys over a period of your choosing the price is £650
- The Child’s Journey Process generally lasts between one and one-and-a-half hours and costs £100, £130 in London. Note that children need to be a minimum of seven years old and they must agree to do a Journey process
- Ongoing Journey work every one, two or three months, even annually, is a very powerful way of improving and helping ensure your wellbeing. This can include clearing any inner resistance you may have to full abundance in your life and uncovering your life’s purpose
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before and after a Journey
It is ideal to take time before a Journey to be quiet or to meditate, also to eat only a little to allow space for emotional flow. Additionally it’s helpful if you allow your issue (or issues) to be fully present before your Journey. For example, if you are overwhelmed by grief, really welcome it. The more present your problem is in a Journey the better. Relax, there really is no wrong or right way to do a Journey – whatever comes up is the relevant to the issue and pattern that you’re healing.
It is even more advisable to have some quiet time after a Journey. Ideally take it easy for the rest of the day. People very often feel refreshed and renewed after a Journey. Sometimes strong feelings and memories can come up for hours, even days. If they do, let them flow, they are very safe and healing. They are like the beads falling off a broken necklace. Once you’ve healed one issue you’ll find other related issues can also fall away.
I make two follow up telephone calls and/or emails after your Journey; usually one after two days, and one after a week. I am also available to take your calls.
For more information email email@example.com or call 07746103700
MY OWN JOURNEY – a little bit of background about me
For me The Journey is a way of fully feeling the feelings that we have tried so hard to hide away, forget and deny. Usually but not always these are rooted in childhood. So it’s not a way to somehow avoid feeling (as if ‘not feeling’ is healing as we often appear to think, if only unconsciously) but a way to completely embrace all feelings and allow them to flow freely, however overwhelming this may seem at first. This is, I believe, the healthy way for us to be. Not the easiest way to be perhaps, but it is the most alive, the most full of colour and taste, the most whole.
My own path to The Journey (and it’s the Journey process I am focusing on here, not the organisation) took a long time, twenty years or something like that. It doesn’t have to be this way. For me things came to a head with the death of my mother when I was 21, a very young and pretty damaged 21 at that. It was a hellish time and I just didn’t have the resources to know how to deal with it and grieve properly. I tried to hold it all together as a good strong English lad should(!) and consequently felt and fell all over the place. I was a mess. I did some years of Jungian counselling but, other than a temporary release of steam, it had little impact. I then did a fair bit of shamanic work, which I have great respect for and which certainly deepened me, but it didn’t help me release the wild storm of feelings that was locked away within me. I knew they were there, and the books of Alice Miller helped me to understand how and why (as well as what I learned doing a DipPsych), but I just didn’t have the key to release them.
Eventually, through various coincidences, syncronicities, I heard Brandon Bays speak. I wasn’t so taken with her presentation to tell the truth, the style is not one that so much appeals to me, but something must have had an impact as I bought her book The Journey – it’s free below if you want to read it. It was some months later that I read it, somewhat reluctantly as it really didn’t feel like the sort of thing I was into – I was put off with the ott cover for example. Nonetheless I read it…and I felt it viscerally, my body felt it. As a result I decided to go to a Journey Intensive and, while once again I felt out of place as the demographic was not my usual one, The Journey process I did that weekend was life changing. The process was the key that unlocked the door of my held emotion and I wept and wept and wept…I didn’t even finish the process as there were so many tears of grief and pain to be shed. In that one process I went further (for want of a better word) than I’d gone in something like five years of counselling.
I have experienced many Journeys since (it’s important as a practitioner to keep opening), and facilitated hundreds if not thousands of them as a Journey Practitioner for the past 17 years, and I can honestly say that it is the single best and quickest way I know of accessing and releasing held and usually hidden trauma and feelings. Not the easiest as it involves feeling, but the best and most effective…and I’ve tried plenty of approaches over the years. It’s horses for courses of course, I do not want to claim it’s the way for all, but I know for certain that one to three processes can transform a life for the better forever. It’s a remarkable, powerful and wonderful process (and I find it a huge shame that CBT, which for me is limited in it’s impact, is ubiquitous while The Journey, with it’s life changing impact is little known).
Should you be interested in hearing more, and/or in a Journey process, do get in touch, I’m happy to chat about it, and see my website – neildelstrother.co.uk for details. And do ‘like’ my Facebook page too: https://www.facebook.com/TheJourneyhealing/
If you want to go to a Journey event – there’s one in two weeks times for example (Brandon Bays in the UK for the last time this year – she’s not here much these days), click on the link below and you’ll get 50 euros off – you have to put MYJOURNEY18 in the box when it asks for the promotion code. The Journey is not a particularly cheap option by the way, but if you compare the cost of one to three processes to a year’s counselling then you can see, perhaps, that it isn’t so expensive either. https://mw106.isrefer.com/go/jiae18/NeildelS/
FREE BOOK OFFER
DISCOUNT FOR JOURNEY EVENTS