The Journey is a benign and extraordinarily powerful process that engages and enhances your inherent natural healing potential. It enables you to free yourself for good from a very wide range of emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual issues, very often – in fact usually – in just one to three sessions.
I have been working for more than twelve years as a senior Journey Practitioner helping women, men and children (from six years upwards) to heal from all sorts of issues. I often work, for example, with people suffering from the debilitating effects of:
- abuse, including sexual, verbal, physical/violent, psychological and religious abuse, neglect and bullying
- weight issues and self image problems
- addictions, smoking, alcohol issues, and depression
- grief, perhaps due to a relationship split or a death (long past or recent)
- relationship problems: romantic, friendships, work, etc
- stress, or just a sense of missing out on the juice of life
- entrenched patterns of anger, fear, shame, etc
- repetitive unhealthy patterns of thinking and behaviour
- physical dis-eases, including pain, ME and cellular diseases
- a great variety of other issues and traumatic events…
The Journey is amazingly powerful. Really. I personally cleared and healed more in my first Journey back in 2001 than I did in three years of traditional counselling/ psychotherapy. I frequently hear a similar story from my clients.
Supportive, intuitive, healing
My Journey style is sensitive, grounded, supportive, intuitive, thorough and very focused on helping you get to the deepest roots of your issues and clearing them for good. All you need to do is to let go to The Journey process as fully as you can and then extraordinary healing can, and often does, happen.
Please note that anything and everything is welcome – any issues, words, feelings, beliefs etc. I do not judge and, in fact, I very much encourage you to feel and express yourself as deeply and authentically as you are able however unpalatable and challenging you may believe your issue to be. Over the years I’ve worked with a huge number of women, men and young people and one consistent theme – among myriad issues – has been this coming home into true inner authenticity. Everything is, of course, totally confidential.
I work in Sussex, London and Kent – I have clinics in Lewes, Brighton, Forest Row and Ardingly in Sussex, Sevenoaks in Kent, and Belgravia in London. I very often work in people’s homes too as I find this helps create a relaxed atmosphere. I also make hospital, school and company visits.
For more information email email@example.com
To ensure I continue to deepen in my own development and in my work with clients I regularly do Journey swaps with other Practitioners and assist at workshops. I’ve been a Practitioner since 2002 when I trained directly with Brandon Bays.
Neil del Strother, Accredited Journey Practitioner, Dip Psychology, MA JournalismPS. I work also as an author and podcast host – www.neildelstrother.co.uk