The Journey guides you to the deeply held and often hidden traumas and blocks that are holding you back – sometimes even resulting in physical disease – and clears them for good. The 2-3 hour process engages your natural healing capacity and frees you from emotional, physical and psychological issues very often in just 1-3 sessions, enabling you to heal. It is amazingly powerful, for example I healed more in my first Journey in 2001 than I did in three and a half years of psychotherapy. I often hear a similar story from my clients.
I have been working for 17 years now as a senior Journey Practitioner, helping hundreds of women, men and young people to heal from, for example:
- the effects of abuse, including sexual, verbal, physical/violent, psychological and religious, neglect and bullying
- grief of all sorts – learning to grieve healthily is vital to our health
- addictions, smoking, eating, alcohol and other repetitive and unhealthy patterns of behaviour and beliefs
- anxiety, stress, depression, a sense of missing out on the juice of life
- entrenched patterns of anger, fear, shame, etc and self image problems
- physical dis-eases, including cellular diseases
- relationship problems: romantic, friendships, work, etc
- a great variety of other issues and traumas – the Journey process releases held core traumas and enables healing
Letting go of what you’ve been holding onto opens you to the full colour of your life.
Supportive, intuitive, healing
My Journey style is sensitive, grounded, supportive, intuitive, thorough and focused on helping you get to the deepest roots of your issues and clearing them for good. All you need to do is to let go to the process as fully as you can and then extraordinary healing can, and often does, happen.
Anything and everything is welcome – any issues, words, feelings, beliefs etc. I do not judge at all. In fact, I very much encourage you to feel and express yourself as deeply and authentically as you are able however unpalatable and challenging you may believe your issue to be. Over the years I’ve worked with a huge number of women, men and young people and one consistent theme – among myriad issues – has been this coming home into true inner authenticity. Everything is, of course, totally confidential.
I work in Sussex, Kent and London – including Lewes, Brighton, Hastings, Forest Row and Ardingly – and nationally and internationally via Skype, which works very well incidentally. I often work in people’s homes as this helps create a relaxed atmosphere and it’s easy to ensure timings work perfectly. I can also make hospital, school and company visits.
To ensure I continue to deepen in my work with clients I regularly do Journey swaps with other Practitioners and assist at workshops. I experienced my first Journey in 2001 and quickly went on to train directly with Brandon Bays.
Note I also am available for one on one mentoring sessions and I am starting to run grief circles for small groups where grieving, of whatever type, can be felt and shared in a supportive environment and moved through in a healthy way.
Neil del Strother, Accredited Journey Practitioner, Dip Psychology, MA JournalismPS. I work also as an author and podcast host – www.neildelstrother.co.uk
FREE BOOK OFFER
DISCOUNT FOR JOURNEY EVENTS